Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Week That Passed Us By

That is how it has seemed to me.  It has been a busy week with mowing yard, driving the bus; both regular route driving and activity trips, as well as Vo-tech afternoon route at least one afternoon.

Since the riding mower is broken down I have been trying to keep up with our two and a half acre yard with a 20 inch push mower.  It is probably helping me to get into better shape; but I do miss the rider.

The weather has gotten cooler around here, but I'm not complaining it sure was a blessing today while I was mowing the front yard.  I wore a jacket doing it.

We had earlier planned on going to our son Philip's and wife Sarah's home in Arkansas this weekend, but the birth of the baby was postponed until next Friday, so we will be going next weekend.  My how fast time flies when you're having fun.  Life is fun.  It may not be fair; but it sure is a hoot.  The week that passed us by has been that way.

I look forward to the next day.  Shall I awake in my bed, or before the face of Jesus Christ; may His will be done.

-Tim A. Blankenship

No comments: