Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Maple Trees in The Yard

On April 30, 2010 as I was walking back from taking the lawn mower to my parent's home I plucked some maple saplings from the side of the road to our house.  When I arrived home I grabbed my shovel and began planting them.

It seems now that at least one of them will not survive.  It was one that I had hoped would make it.  We water them frequently - every day - once a day, unless it rains.

We do want some trees in our yard.  These will probably be fast growing, soft maples and make a fairly good shade.

It seems that I am recovering well from the stent work.  My energy level is growing I do believe.  Though it seems it is slow in coming.  I do recover quicker than I did.

When I arrived home from bus driving this evening I went and did some work on our fence.  It is a different kind of fence; at least for me.  We are nearly finished with the part which extends from the road to the creek.  The, we will need to get started cutting cedars and build along the road around to the corner of the garden.  It will look pretty good I think.

Thank the Lord of creation, the Creator for all He has done.   His name is Jesus.

-Tim A. Blankenship


No comments: