Monday, May 30, 2011

Not Just Another Week... Gone

There is no possible way the  past week can be called "Just another week" in my life; or in anyone's life for that matter.  Events, life changing events have taken place.  For many people around where I live they have been life ending events; at least as far as physical life is concerned.

For many it has meant life will never be the same.  There are  probably many who are angry at God, and are starting a downward running away from Him.  Let me just say, Don't run.  Stop!  Turn to Him.  Surrender!  He wants your heart, your life, your all.

My have experienced one of the most fierce tornadoes ever experienced in Joplin, MO.  Madge's and my youngest son and his wife were in their house when it hit, destroying their home, but leaving them and their dogs untouched (physically), but very emotionally and spiritually drained.  Please pray for them and all who are in such chaos of heart.

Since that tornado hit I thing I have a new fascination for tornadoes; and maybe I shouldn't say "New", but that I have grown more fascinated with them.  They remind us of the awesome power in God's created order; but even more; if this creation has such power and force; think of the awesome power of creation's Creator GOD.

It has not been just another week.  It has been a week for faith and growth.  Growing faith.

-Tim A. Blankenship

No comments: