Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just Another Rambling

It seems that most of the thoughts I write here are just ramblings. What I am doing is writing what is presently on my heart. Some of it is basically meaningless, at least to those who may read it; other than myself.
Sometimes I get really aggravated with people. Adults, especially Chrisitian adults, sometimes just need to put their feelings aside and go on with the way life is. Brush those feelings off the sleeve and go on loving like Jesus calls us to. Maybe I have grown hard, and don't let accusations bother me anymore. It bothers me more what the accuser is doing to themselves. It bothers me more that they are telling things to others and turning them off of Christ. It hurts to see my Christian brothers and sisters behaving so childishly.
Another thing is why do kids [children to you more sophisticated folks] not understand the safety rules for riding on a school bus. You know the simple things; like, stay in your seat; no standing, turning around backwards in the seat, no crawling on the floor - in the aisle or under the seats, no eating or drinking on the bus. These are all safety issues. If one child makes a sudden movement or scream this distracts the driver, and could very easily cause an accident. Today I caught a elementary age boy sneaking a candy treat from his case, and I asked him to bring it to me. He was upset. When he got off the bus at his home he asked if he could have his snack, and I told him no. I think that really upset him. He lost it. Period.
That's about enough of ramblings for today. Until next time. Say, after the Autumn begins.

No comments: