Friday, August 10, 2007

More Summer Rambling

Well, it appears that I will be driving the School Bus anyway. I am thankful for that. I went to the doctor yesterday, and we got me approved for a three month period, and I will need to go in for periodic BP checks.

That takes a big gorilla off my back. That is an extra income which also provides our health insurance. The Lord, of course, is our greatest provider and means of our sustenance. He does, however, call us to our work, and to do it as unto Him. I am just thankful for all His provision of grace and mercy.

It just seems that a whole load of pressure has been lifted off my back. That alone does not help a persons BP. I appear to people as being mild mannered, easy going, and I have had people to tell me that they are surprised that someone with my demeanor could have high BP. The reason for that may be that I keep things in, rather than exploding. I want to say with that, that there are times I release them, by my writing in my journal. I have also found blogging a release and renewing as well.

The school I drive for will begin on August 16. That is next Thursday. In the hottest time of Summer. Our temps here in Southwest Missouri have been at or near the century mark. Air conditioning sure feels good when it is like this.

Last night our son Timothy, his wife Sarah, and their kids Naomi, and Josiah were over, and we barbecued a couple of t-bone steaks and burgers. Man, was that good stuff. I told you this was more Summer rambling.

No comments: