Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Time To Be Born

The title is of course one in which we ourselves cannot decide. If I did not say that clear enough, let me say it like this. We have no say concerning the time we are born. That time is determined by God Himself, and no one else. He also determines the other end of life, and that is the day or our death.
I did not write the above to be morbid, or frightful. On May 04, 2007 Natalie Joyce Blankenship was born into this world. Her parents are Philip and Sarah Joyce Blankenship.
Natalie is our tenth grandchild. We have eight living and two with Jesus in Heaven. We claim them as our grandchildren, even though we never saw them, but we believe we will when we enter those blessed portals of eternity and see our blessed Savior Jesus Christ.
It is a joy and a blessing to be a part of this life. Without living here there would be no Heaven. We would be none existent. Before we were made we were in the heart and mind of God, and the day of our birth, as well as the day of our death is determined by Him.
I am thankful for these things, for knowing that the future is in the hands of our Almighty God and Father. Thank Him for His sovereignty over all things. Bless His holy name.

2 comments:

Amutha said...

I read this blog. It's nice. It makes me think of another Emily Dickinson. The thought of Almighty is good.

Tim A said...

Amutha,
I thank you for your comment. I pray that you know the Almighty. The only way is through His Son Jesus Christ.
Again, thanks for coming here, and I pray you are blessed by the Almighty's presence.