Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Journal

"I don't know why, but there has been a new hope come in my heart. I don't physically see any hope, but at least there is some in my heart. This hope is for a better financial situation. That maybe all it is, and that is just wishful thinking.
It seems that I have always been a dreamer, but I have never worked toward those dreams. Most of my dreams have always been material oriented, I believe. Even when I have dreamed things in spiritual matters it seems, they have been for my good, and not God's glory. I do not believe I have ever seen any spiritual fruit come from my "spiritual" dreams.
Lord, give me YOUR visions and dreams for YOUR glory alone. AMen."
This was written in my own personal journal by hand on April 22, 2007. I find it rewarding to write thoughts and feelings onto paper. This is the first that I will have shared with the public. I don't think it will be the last. And, BTW, I know you are not supposed to use contractions in writing, unless it is in a quote, or something like that. To Everything...A Season.

No comments: