Sunday, March 04, 2007

New

This blog use to be called "The Blankenships", however that site has been moved to wordpress, and is doing well. The address on this one has been changed as you can tell, as well as the name so this is basically a new site.
As it says in the title of the blog, "To Everything... A Season", so will this blog be. I may post here once in a while, but I also may not. To Everything.. A Season you know. If I have something to post that will not necessarily fit with the theme of my other blogs I will post it here, and there may be times I will post something here that I posted there.
I will guarantee one thing, there will not be any material here that a child of any age could not or should not see or read. It will be wholesome family oriented materials. If you find otherwise please alert me to it, and I will do my best to make it right.
Please feel free to post a comment in the comment section anytime and for anything. I do ask one thing of you when commenting; keep it clean, keep it simple, keep it civil, and keep it wholesome.
May God Bless You Richly.
Tim A. Blankenship

No comments: