Thursday, December 09, 2010

Never Mind Summer...

...What about Winter.  I haven't even written anything concerning Fall of the year, and now Winter is only 12 days away.  It has been one amazing Autumn.  Not just the beauty of changing colors of leaves and such but changes in the lives of my wife and I.  We have been blessed.

I would love to have everyone be just as blessed as we are.  All that we have been blessed with has been a gift from God.  First of all on the Eve of Fall we went and signed papers (what a long ordeal that isl; but such a joy) for our new home, and my wife signed in the hospital for surgery.  On the 21 day of September my wife had heart surgery, and after a scare in ICU, she recovered nicely and is doing quite well now.

On the 29th day of October we moved into our new home.  Sitting down on Flat Creek just about 3 miles South of Jenkins we  hear the water trickle over the rocks on the rapids below the Mill Pond, we can watch eagles soar effortlessly in cloudy, or blue skies, and hear one make its chilling call (it is a chilling call to the rabbits, mice, or fish I'm sure).

To the Almighty Creator of all that is,  Thank you Jesus for all YOU have done.

T.A.

No comments: