Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just Thinking

I was just thinking that it has been a while since posting anything here at "To Everything...A Season", and yet thinking it will probably just be a filler; although I pray not.

It seems that I may be getting a little tired of this blogging thing. I have deleted a few of them I use to have; here on Blogger and at Wordpress, as well. I don't have in mind to delete any more. I will not start any more either. It is hard to keep up with all of the ones I have now, and do any thing of quality, or what I might consider quality.

Like the title of this blog is TO EVERYTHING ...A SEASON, and so we see that this is a part of EVERYTHING.

We have just finished the first month of Winter, and boy was it a doozy. Snow, cold, frozen water lines; and God's grace is always abundant; no matter what the weather.

There are times that I get so discouraged. Discouraged with myself, and my lack of verbal witnessing. Discouraged with our finances. Discouraged about being discouraged. Now, that one is a real dinger isn't it? I think it is silly and a waste of a good mind; not to mention time; to be discouraged. Like David, king of Israel of old, I just must encourage myself in the LORD.

It seems that we are finally going to be able to move into our own house. I only pray we can fit. God will provide, and give us grace. Though this writing may not seem like it; I am a thankful person. Never, can we praise and thank the LORD enough for His many blessings.

Like I said JUST THINKING. Sometimes is does us all good to use our mind to muse on certain things, and even most things.

Back again soon.

-Tim A. Blankenship

No comments: