Sunday, June 21, 2009

First Day Of Summer '09

The first day of Summer 2009 is starting out acting like Summer. Hot, muggy, summerish to say the least, and I guess I am one of a few or many (not sure of stats) who enjoy the hot, muggy days of Summer.

This day also is Father's Day. Father's are a blessing from God. I know mine is to me. I pray that I have been to my three sons, and two daughters too. Our daughters Charity and Monica both have children with their husbands and are both happy and to to be Moms. Two of our sons are Dads and happy and blessed to be so. I am now blessed as a grandfather of nine living, two with Jesus in heaven, and one on the way.

On this Sunday we will be attending church at Carr Lane Baptist, preaching the morning message, worshipping in the preaching and singing of hymns, songs, and spiritual songs; singing and making melody in our hearts to the Lord. On this beautiful first day of Summer. What a wonderful day our Lord has wrought.

Thank YOU Lord.

-Tim A. Blankenship

No comments: