Saturday, November 17, 2007

Update - Autumn

This is just to update all who are interested concerning my blood pressure and such. I was not given permission to return to driving the school bus. The blood pressure was down at home, but back up when I went to the doctors office. Because of that he told me to come back "Next Monday" - that will be on the 19th, and check it again.
I went off to Springfield yesterday, ie., Friday Nov. 16, and forgot to take some of my meds with me so now I may be back where I was a week ago.
I now have an appointment set with a cardiologist for December 5th, however if I have no job driving the school bus I have no insurance. If I have no insurance I will not be going to the cardiologist. Things like that are too expensive. I have a pretty strong heart. The only one who can stop is my Creator, God and Savior. Please pray for my family and me.
O, Lord, I am in YOUR hands. YOU are the Great Physician.

No comments: